Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fireselling The Nearly Deads for 2012

No, I'm not receiving kickbacks for boosting one of my favourite new music groups to hit the airwaves! What's wrong with the title? I have an overabundance of journalistic integrity (lies lies lies lies lies).

The Nearly Deads ^_^ Wait a second o_O TJ is "Movie Star Glasses Girl"? #MindBlown
I'm just writing a short entry to say HELLO to The Nearly Deads' bassist Kevin Koelsch, who is following me on Twitter and put my list of followers over 100 ^_^ Thanks, Kevin! By the way, I also enjoyed watching the Giants win Super Bowl XLVI ^_^ Justin Tuck is a monster! o_O

Following the band on Twitter, as well as listening to their tunes, is great. You get the added bonus of YouTube videos of the group on the road: You can see The Nearly Deads on a rooftop balcony, inside a moving van, standing around in their Halloween costumes, being chased by zombies, or giving away stuff to lucky Twitter followers (true true true true true). I didn't win anything during that giveaway, but I'm not angry or anything (lies lies lies lies lies).

Anyway, enjoy clicking on all the links and listening to them sing and play tunes. As for me, I'm going to sleep; all this Twitter following excitement is making me sleepy (true true true true true), and more attractive to the ladies (lies lies lies lies lies).

No comments:

Post a Comment