Monday, March 12, 2012

I AM NOT GIRL CRAZY!

All this week, "Just Phil" will bring you stories about the girl crazy past of Phil Wood (I can't believe I'm doing this). No, these will not be junk writings full of disparaging remarks! >_< Each of these stories should make you smile, or at the very least make you laugh at me for being ridiculous. However, if they make you think, then perhaps they are more of a success than I imagined.

For each of the next four days this week, there will be a blog story involving one of the four major hair colours: Brunettes, Redheads, Blondes, and...Girls with Black hair? o_O (I'm sure there is a name for them; does anyone know?) If I can get BLOGGER to work, then there will be an interactive poll on Saturday where you can vote for which story and hair colour you think is tops. Don't ask me which one I think is the best: You know as well as I do they are all tied for first place (Yes, even purple! I knew someone with purple hair in high school...I should give her a call...what? o_O)

Why am I doing this? Well, call it therapy, but I want to know that behind the embarrassing episodes, awkward moments, and unanswered questions from this author's youth there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I was in a dark tunnel for thirty years, and maybe in talking about my experiences the journey will not seem like a dark tunnel at all? Well, we'll see ^_^ I certainly hope so. Whoever is waiting for me at the end will be much more than a girl with an AWESOME hair colour.

Tune in TUESDAY for PART 1 of the four part mini-series about hair colour and the girls who have them o_O Not specifically the girls, but their hair colour, which could be one of four major colours...or five...or six...or highlights...or blue...whatever?!

No comments:

Post a Comment