Thursday, November 17, 2011

You Are TWO Much ^_^

Before I write another entry in my "Behind Blue Lines" hockey blog, I want to express my thanks to all you readers of my personal blog "Just Phil".

Since I posted a thank you note on my blog, after reaching one thousand pageviews, in the space of two months this blog hit the 2000 mark! It is absolutely mind blowing at the rate we accomplished this incredible feat! When it took more than nine months to view my blog one thousand times, you more than doubled your efforts to push this blog over two thousand before American Thanksgiving.

I want to thank you each and every one of you for the incredible support I received since "Just Phil" began in late 2009. It is because of you this blog is still running today discussing important subjects of the day, and providing the internet with a little bit of comedy along the way. Special thanks goes out to the wonderful folks on Facebook who helped circulate this blog to the masses in their social network. Of course, the longstanding and patient folks at Twitter, through which "Just Phil" could never get off to the start it did, deserve an awful lot of credit as well. Finally, to the good folks at Blogger, who gave me a start at this professional writing thing, I say thank you for their neverending support and feedback over the last three years.

Of course, now the goal for "Just Phil" is simple: FIVE THOUSAND VIEWS! It looks like a giant number, but as the views come I hope I can bring more good writing to you. Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers, may you have a great holiday here in 2011, and have an equally fantastic 2012 :)

God bless,
Phil Wood

P.S. What blog entry would be complete without an embedded video?


No comments:

Post a Comment