Wednesday, November 23, 2011

State of Fashionable *Finger Snap ^_^

LA DI DA: Slim Casual Double Zip Up Coat ^_^
Sorry this blog post was late coming, I was crying earlier in the day. Why can't I blog and cry at the same time? Maybe because I was crying at work, and instead of blogging I was working, so blogging and crying would be impossible, and it would get me fired. I wasn't crying over work or about work, but it was during work, so I can't count it as working as crying isn't work. Although, I managed to finish work while keeping my composure, and thus not get tear stains on my work (I did knock over a water bottle today, but that wasn't why I was crying). What was I talking about again?

Moving on...Hey, look at that!

FASHION FAUX PAS: Ok to collect, not to wear!
Something that helped to lift my spirits was what I received in the mail: Two new jackets! One 'light grey' and the other 'navy' like in the picture above ^_^ I never wore a navy jacket before, and it goes with most of my baseball hats: I can wear my Yankees hat, my Twins hats, two of my five Padres hats, one of my Nationals hats, and my Marlins hat! Oh wait...never mind. The designers modelled the jacket after leather motorcycle jackets as seen on "The Wild One" with Marlon Brando, minus the leather, second meaningless zipper, and the ability to act...

Woo, look at that hat! I can zip the jacket all the way, and then fold the collar for a faux turtleneck ^_^ At least, that is what I think they are called: Faux Turtlenecks? Mind you, it is November and the weather is little bit on the chilly side, but things should improve come the weekend, and with that comes a dress shirt, solid coloured red tie, and a NATIONALS baseball cap! YAA! XD #CheeseFTW! Cue the Music! Wow, I really need a girlfriend.

In all seriousness, you risk being pushed around in the nerd circle for wearing one of those Marlins hats. They are unique, to say the least, and they make anyone that wears them stand out from the crowd, and instantly produce conversation starters such as...

  • Why is Phil wearing that Marlins hat?
  • Why is Phil surrounded by bikers for wearing that Marlins hat?
  • Why are those bikers only pushing Phil around in a nerd circle for wearing that Marlins hat?
Always practice safe fashion, kids. Remember: If on the runway it is fashion, then on the street it is indecent exposure...! o_O

Now for something completely random:

No comments:

Post a Comment