Sunday, November 20, 2011

100th Post: Shout Out to CTFxC!

The 100th post in "Just Phil" should go to something incredibly awesome and wonderful. Therefore, I wish to extend my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes to the coolest and cutest couple currently on the internet! ^_^ Charles Trippy and Alli Speed of CTFxC, a popular daily vlog on YouTube, are now husband and wife TODAY! I only started following them and their two adorable doggies Zoe and Marley in the spring, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching every video since then. For all fans of CTFxC today is a special day, but for two special people it is one they will never forget ^_^

As a mere fan, I wish Mr. and Mrs. Charles Trippy all the best, and may God bless you two with long life, lots of love, and loads of laughter. Oh, and say HELLO to Zoe and Marley (more adorable zoom-ins on the doggies, please!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment