Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Awkward Moment #1

Hi...

The girl sitting next to me on the bus looked like she was asleep. Normally, I would mind my business, but the bus driver is making sudden stops all over the place, and the girl's head is perilously close to the railing in front of her seat. So, when the bus driver hard stops the bus for the umpteenth time, I put my arm out to keep her from falling forward and hitting her head! She looks at me with a look of someone wide awake, and I tell her she almost banged her head on the rail. She didn't say anything, instead she whipped out her mp3 player, bowed her head, and played some tunes. AWKWARD!

As it turns out, she wasn't asleep: She was looking at her music player the whole time! I went from saving her from a possible concussion, to jumpy guy on the bus o_O I slide over to the next available seat, and stare at the front of the bus without making a sound -_-

There are plenty of awkward moments I can recall, but instead of retelling "Big Fish" stories, I will post new ones on this blog under the heading of "Awkward Moments". So far this is the first awkward moment, and knowing my track record there will be many more soon. I just hope no one them land me in jail, or get me on CityTV News for all the wrong reasons...!

No comments:

Post a Comment