Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

What did I do last weekend? I drove...
Where was I last weekend? I'll tell you...

I decided to take Friday off because I was going to have a busy weekend being out and about the Greater Toronto Area. However, the crazy taxi driving game began on Thursday:

  1. Thursday Morning: Concord, ON.
  2. Thursday Afternoon: South Brampton, ON.
  3. Thursday Evening: Eating out in Mississauga, ON.
  4. Friday Afternoon: Shopping, Part 1 in Mississauga, ON.
  5. Friday Evening: Baseball in Clarkson, ON (SW Mississauga).
  6. Saturday Afternoon: Shopping, Part 2 in Mississauga, ON.
  7. Saturday Evening: Harvest Bible Chapel, Oakville, ON.
  8. Saturday Night: Eating out in Mississauga, ON.
  9. Sunday Morning: Harvest Bible Chapel, Brampton, ON.
  10. Sunday Afternoon: Softball League Meeting at Mississauga Chinese Baptist Church, Etobicoke, ON.
  11. Sunday Evening: Youth Service at Sheridan Park Alliance Church, Mississauga, ON.
Everything that occurred on Thursday was work-related; aside from this, I enjoyed being everywhere else last weekend. By Sunday afternoon, however, I was really tired and I was thankful I didn't get into any accidents while I was driving.

I did have an incident on Thursday when I went out to eat; I forgot my wallet! Thankfully, I wasn't too far away from my house, and the manager knew me. Take note, readers, don't drive at 300 kilometers per hour in residential streets just for a wallet; make sure you have everything you need before a night out on the town ^_^ When I returned to the restaurant, I paid the bill and left a good tip as an extra apology for the awkwardness o_O I hope my absent-mindedness doesn't increase with age, or I may be in BIG trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment