Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Disclaiming Movie Star Glasses Girl

I am one of the last people you should listen to about building relationships. How can someone, who was never in a relationship, tell anyone else about why building a relationship with Movie Star Glasses Girl or any girl, for that matter, is important? I don't want to be the guy who dispenses advice in some weekly column for 15 cents a word, when he says he wants to "enhance your people skills" or "improve your love scent" (Yuck).

I'm not a professional, and taking serious note of what I wrote about the Movie Star Glasses Girl in your life without consulting friends or professional people is plain wrong. I don't pretend to know EVERYTHING, but I do know a responsible, honest, and nice guy in all situations doesn't sleep worried (A nice guy will get roughly five-seven hours of sleep Monday-Friday).

There are even some nice guys out there who are considering throwing in the towel just so they can sleep less than the prescribed amount! As the late 49ers head coach Bill Walsh once wrote on the chalkboard in the team meeting room: DON'T BE THAT GUY (The context may be a little different, but I'm sure that is what he was talking about...being nice). If you be nice to Movie Star Glasses Girl just because she is Movie Star Glasses Girl, then Movie Star Glasses Girl will see through you even without her Movie Star Glasses. However, if you treat every person like Movie Star Glasses Girl, or better still like family, then the headache of figuring you out will be that of Movie Star Glasses Girl.

I miss Bill Walsh; he is one of my favourite NFL coaches (Lombardi, Landry, Walsh, Parcells...Yes, I said Parcells!)



The highlights in the film end at 1:39, just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment