Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What Makes Me Laugh, Part 5

Well, this doesn't make me LAUGH, but it does make me smile watching this.

I like good music, so when I recently discovered Todd Rundgren on iTunes, I found another easy listening and rock and roll artist to play alongside James Taylor and America tracks in Shuffle mode. I also have Daryl Hall, who was the "Hall" in the famous duo "Hall & Oates", music in my iPod as well, and while I'm not big on him I do enjoy Daryl Hall songs.

Last week, I was shuffling through Todd Rundgren videos on YouTube when I crossed paths with a series of videos done by Daryl Hall from his House! Apparently, it was a BIG series featuring Daryl Hall, and a collection of visitors like Todd Rundgren, Rob Thomas, and Chromeo all coming together to sing each other's songs! I enjoyed the videos very much, and of the bunch I decided to show you one of my favourites:



Alright, here are some more: The collaboration is really great ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment