Monday, May 23, 2011

Victoria Night Posting

Happy Victoria Day everyone, and to my friends in the United States have a great Memorial Day. Big thanks to our Canadian and American military servicemen and women for their sacrifice in that we can enjoy the freedoms we have.

My sister is driving back here after visiting friends in the United States. It is late, and she is overdue by more than a few hours. I hope everything is fine; weather around here isn't the best in the world, and the scattered thunderstorms made raking and mowing the lawn rather difficult. Nevertheless, my younger sister is still out there somewhere, and we are all a little more than concerned at this point.

Listening to 'Hari and Aino' ^_^ That usually calms me down and makes me smile. When I hear their songs, I think about driving down the coast of California, through Los Angeles, and the beaches towards the south. Then I found out they are from Sweden...cough cough...!

...Fireworks! o_O Phil, stop daydreaming; get back to work!

I have another baseball game tomorrow. The diamond is nearby, so after I return home from work I can get dressed, and walk to my next game. We haven't won yet, but I have a good feeling about the next game. I'll try to stick to outfield duty this time, and wear my ROYALS gear.

Wish me luck ^_^ Hopefully, I won't bust my ankle again like I did in the last game, and in the game before that... o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment