Friday, May 6, 2011

PHIL LOVES PORTAL 2

If you play Portal 2, either on PS3 or XBOX 360, with a person that never played the game before or plays badly, is it possible to have TWICE the amount of fun than you would have with a person who is an expert gamer?



When I bought Portal 2 earlier this week, I tried enlisting some of my friends to play with me in the Co-operative Mode. "Co-op mode" is fancy for 2 player mode, so don't get too flustered.



I don't usually get excited over video games...maybe Power Pros. Unlike Power Pros, where I throw my Wii controller and shout at the television after being called out on strikes for suspect breaking balls outside the strike zone, I can see the enormous replay value with this game.

Who knows, maybe my future bosslady would want to play Portal 2 with me, too! Well, maybe not; I'll just ask my friends first.

No comments:

Post a Comment