Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Quick Follow Up

My ankle is not so HUGE, but my walk is improving. My next game is next Tuesday at a nearby park; please pray I don't injure it again. Maybe I'll stick to outfield duty for the game; infield isn't much fun since I discovered I was playing it wrong.

I was in the mall and I saw a couple of people from Owen Sound wearing T-shirts that let everyone know they are supporting their hometown's junior hockey team, which was in town for the big ice hockey tournament (if you would like to know what I'm talking about, click here, and then come back!)

I need to buy a USB stick so I can transfer information from my computer to my PS3. I received an email not too long ago from Sony asking me to change my password. I followed the URL to a grey page telling me the site was still down -_- Things like this make me want to buy an XBOX 360: This way I can bother my buddies Andrew and Bryan into playing "Portal 2" with me (Hi Andrew. Hi Bryan.).

I'm listening to Todd Rundgren's "Initiation" album right now. Like the electronica song at the end, I'm all over the place mentally right now.

I'm off to tweet from Wal-Mart...and Starbucks. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment