Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blasphemy: I am the next Jimi!

I would type a bit more than what I have on the screen, however I am underneath a guitar, and my fingers don't want to stop o_O

This is Guitar Week at Phil's house ^_^ It's a time when I forget what I learned in the previous three weeks about the piano, and focus on learning how to play the guitar. This should be fun...

I asked my friend Greg, when I started practicing guitar months ago, he said "Once your fingers bleed, that is a good time to start" (I'm paraphrasing, but yes, it's true). You only started practicing when you fingers bleed; all you need now is to have a summer like the Summer of '69 (Hi Bryan Adams).

What do you think? Should I stop playing and address the blisters and cuts on my fingers, and retake safe instruments like the piano, or should I throw caution to the wind and keep playing my guitar long into the night?



2 comments:

  1. throw caution to the wind and bled a little ;-) I've been there done that (with harp of course) and its completely worth it ;-)

    ReplyDelete