Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MUSIC CHALLENGE UPDATE: I'M SERIOUS!

Remember those? Yea, I thought I forgot about that challenge as well o_O

The face of a camera-ready star ^_^, or YouTube's "Winchester Red" o_O
If you are like me, then you miss "Winchester Red's" videos as much as I do T_T Don't worry; I have a plan. I am not exactly sure how it will work, because my movie making application broke down. There may be a way around that by uploading straight from my webcam, which means live videos with no edits and tons of mistakes o_O Wouldn't that be enjoyable to watch? What's that? Stop agreeing with me!

The last few months were tough in terms of meeting the music challenge: My first webcam breaks down, I buy a new webcam, my first electronic keyboard sounds like a coffee mug rattling against a metal fence, I buy a new keyboard, I realize I don't have a clue about what I'm doing with this keyboard, I discover drum beats recorded inside the keyboard memory banks, I remember I have a guitar, I remember I can't play it too well, and then I recall I can wing it with the several chords I picked up in practice and jam sessions with the electric and acoustic guitars my friends Bryan and Edgar own respectively (Hi Bryan, hi Edgar).

With updates for the webcam installed on my computer, I hope to get that movie making program up again. I have Adobe Premiere, but it takes forever to load, and my computer is put together by the same people who created Weak Sauce. I posted a few STORY TIME movies on my YouTube channel already, but nothing quite like what I planned ^_^ I'm going for a preliminary launch on Wednesday, April 4th, 2012.


Dear Jessica,


Please come back!


Your friend,
Phil


2 comments:

  1. I'm coming back :) Promise!

    Winchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solution to your problems: MAc Book Pro with built-in webcam and GarageBand software for the audio and movie maker for the visual and get a snowball mic to start ;-)

    ReplyDelete