Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kraft Dinner Did a Bad Thing!

Yes, Bryan, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese can do something terrible. I recently had some for a snack, and fifteen minutes after the first bite in the microwaved, powdery cheese flavoured goodness my arm began twitching. Ever since I was in grade school, various parts of my body would twitch for a few minutes or so; the general areas would be in my legs, but for one year during university above my right eye! I wrote off the matter as stress-related, and when calm the twitching would go away. The memory of the right eye twitch still gets to me, but it was years before the last episode o_O

However, after eating Kraft Dinner the twitching returned! This time, the spasms appeared in my right bicep muscle. Now to the skinny young boys looking to impress girls at school, these types of spasms are not easy to see, so don't get your hopes up. You can feel the beating within your arm, but another person can only see them if you are wearing a short-sleeve shirt, and they are looking directly at your arm. With that, I feel better knowing my latest, uncontrollable body reflex will not freak anyone out ^_^ I should lay of the Macaroni and Cheese for awhile, but it taste so good! o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment