Monday, September 19, 2011

I Should Be Asleep

I told a friend via Skype I was going to sleep, but I'm still awake for some...wacky...reason!

I was on Twitter the other day, when I recalled how I used to follow someone back in the day. So I tried to access their tweet page, and Twitter said I was blocked. I don't recall doing anything creepy, although I was following someone I don't know really well, if at all. I can understand how you only want family and friends to read and follow your tweets, so blocking is a helpful tool. However, this is why I left Facebook because I was being blocked too much, not in a creepy way, but in an annoying, spammer way which is also creepy. o_O

I do wish that person well, and if they do manage to see this blog post I apologize for being a creep. If I was giving off creepy signals at that time, please know I didn't do it to cause harm. Now, if you all will excuse me, I need my Zeds (Yes, in Canada we call them Zeds, not Zees.)

BIG NEWS!

I received my invite to join Google+ (Well, I received my invite via Charles Trippy of CTFxC on his YouTube page), and now I google plus. It's the same as regular Google Profiles, but I can sync my YouTube, Twitter, Blogspot and email accounts into one application; I don't know what that will mean to me in the future, but I'm excited by the possibilities! You can also sync you Facebook page to Google+, so why not give it a try?

It is still in alpha phase, so once it goes BETA everything will be working. Speaking of BETA, a hearty congratulations to my friend Geoff, who recently returned from his honeymoon with his wife of...one month Kaitlyn! All the best to you two as you spend your lives together ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment