Thursday, September 1, 2011

Even in Mathematics, Tangents are Bad!

The Winds of Change

Maybe it's time to change my webpage...it's so...PINK!

As summer winds down, I discover lots of things were happening in my life. I travelling to various places in Ontario, and now that I'm twenty-nine I sense a move is imminent. I ran into a friend of mine at a Wal-Mart near my house (there are two near my house; they are spreading their big box super-center goodness like it's Soylent Green), and we spoke about this subject.

Wherever I move, I want to invest in the welfare of the town. Not only do I want a house there, but I also want a favourite restaurant, hot spot, Wal-Mart, church, etc. I know I will not dump my friends, because...they're my friends! I may need new ones in town so not to look like the Ice King, or the Creepy Dude with the Hat Collection.

While we are on the subject of change, I'm going to give YouTube another try and see how many people I can upset with my videos o_O I'm just kidding, I'm sure my account will be suspended by higher powers before I find out how upsetting my videos are.

Listening to Utopia right now...Todd Rundgren sounds good with his band, but I think I'm digging the sounds from bassist Kasim Sulton. He did backup vocals for Todd Rundgren's "Sometimes I Don't Know What to Feel", but he took over a couple songs I replay on my iPod like "The Martyr" and "The Angel".


EA Road Trip 11

Autumn is coming to Ontario; this is a perfect time to purchase a new camera, and take some pictures of the great outdoors. Once I get some time off, I will take a trip to a nearby park and take pictures of trees in their cacophony of colour. In the meantime, here is a nice picture of a college town underneath an autumn sunset.



I flirted with the idea of a road trip with friends to a small college town in the interior of New York or Pennsylvania last year. However, I soon dumped facebook, and the opportunity to chat up friends about that idea went down the tubes because there was no way I could contact them -_- #EPICFAIL. I will be back on facebook again (See my Hits & Errors blog to find reason why), and there may be a chance to get some people together and do that. However, I am aware car rental firms are asking consignees to agree on paper not to drive their cars over the border; a smart idea, given what happens to rental cars when driven out of province (They get smashed! I'm just kidding, but it's true). Driving to Unknown, Ontario isn't a bad idea either, and the autumn air may inspire to take photos ^_^ Sounds like fun! Let's do it! The 2011 PhilHollywood Road Trip is on. To Oshawa: AWAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment