Sunday, June 17, 2012

We The Kings: Losing My Mind

Two days before my birthday, on July 15th, one of my favourite bands, We The Kings, and the rest of the bands from Warped Tour will arrive somewhere in my hometown of Mississauga, Ontario and perform. This also means that bassist and renown daily vlogger Charles Trippy will also be there...!

What's going on in my brain
I knew for some time they would come to the Greater Toronto Area on that day, but it wasn't until a couple of days ago I found out where exactly they would be that I went bananas! I go crazy for The Nearly Deads and We The Kings, yet I never went to a music event quite like Warped in my life. My Dad said our family went to Caribana in Toronto many years ago, when I was a kid, and I didn't like it because of the loud music (maybe because my parents stopped in front of a pair of massive speakers as the parade passed by?) I hope I don't react the same way I did back then when Travis, Hunter, Coley, Danny, and Charles take the stage (Phil imagines kid Phil covering ears and crying). There's no way, if I meet Charles, that I'm going to start crying (lies lies lies lies lies). I'll see if I can get their autographs on a Tampa Bay Rays baseball cap (true true true true true), but I'm not going to scream like a fan girl or anything; I have a reputation to maintain (lies lies lies lies lies).

Now, how does one dress for Warped Tour?

No comments:

Post a Comment