Monday, October 31, 2011

Top 3 Reasons Why YOU NEVER FORGET YOUR CAMERA PHONE!

Yesterday was the perfect day to carry a camera phone. Not because it was Halloween, but because of the hilarious things I saw on the streets of Mississauga today.

  1. Man eats Blackberry: Not only does the oblivious bus rider put it in his mouth, but he also sticks the business end of the Blackberry up on nostril, and then grooms his face with it like an electric razor o_O
  2. Barista in Red: There isn't a particular costume he is wearing, but he makes regular appearance from the back room of the Mississauga Starbucks Coffee watering hole with cell phone in hand as if there is nothing weird about wearing a red woolen jumpsuit (watering feels like a word I am misspelling whenever I type it).
  3. Grown Man Fights Scarf: This one is me. I had to go out and drop my Mom off at her Zumba class just south of where I live, and I was wearing a brown and black checkered scarf with a black overcoat. To keep out the wind from getting inside, as I was wearing a Mario Bros. T-shirt underneath the coat, I tied my scarf into a 'modified' waterfall. Unfortunately, one of the folds didn't cooperate, so I was fighting the scarf all night and in public!
If you are confused as to what I mean about 'waterfall' and scarves, then observe this viral video, by "wendyslookbook" of YouTube, fame about the twenty five ways to wear a scarf. It is fashionable and informative, and guys can wear scarves like this as well (save for a couple ways, give or take o_O)


No comments:

Post a Comment