Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to take the time to wish all my readers a Happy Thanksgiving. Now, I know some of you don't celebrate Thanksgiving on this day in your country, so I would like to wish you a Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! ^_^

Currently, I'm checking out my user information on the Major League Baseball website, MLB.com. I can't find the last entries I submitted on the website, and while they say I received likes and comments I can't locate the pages which I wrote about o_O Confusing, yes?

I write under the name "PhilHollywood82"; things are pretty busy here since I increased my workload. In some instances, I write on MLB.com and copy whatever I write to my baseball website, but I can't locate what I originally wrote on MLB.com so I can follow-up or post additional comments.

Wish me luck in my search! ;) In the meantime, enjoy this YouTube video!

No comments:

Post a Comment