Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Bus Stories" and "Megan Fox? Really?"

Meeting people on the bus isn't a really good idea, because just when you get to know the person you realize you missed your stop, and you shimmy past thirty bystanders to get to the door. By then, you are three blocks away from where you wanted to be, and on top of that you forgot the name of the person you just met.

Creepo: A young man, who is about to leave the bus, turns and says out loud to the stinking attractive girl in an adjacent seat how "stinking attractive" she is, before leaving said bus.

The Eglinton Avenue bus is the Adventure bus ^_^

...

I met a girl last October at a sports store. She is a really nice person, and LOVES pink. I would tell you her name, but I don't want dozens of friends and weirdos clamoring at the place of business looking for her and forcing the manager to call security. Only last Monday I discovered something that startled me...Megan Fox looks exactly like her! The resemblance is uncanny, and perhaps that is why she thinks I befriended her in the first place. Megan Fox is in big trouble for stealing her look, for it should be patented.

No comments:

Post a Comment