Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Salute to South America

Boy, that's pretty ^_^ That's CUTE! That's COOL!
Three years ago, I took a cruise around South America. I didn't go all the way around, but we travelled from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Montevideo, Uruguay. Then to Puerto Madryn (ARG), the Falkland Islands (GBR), Ushuaia (ARG), Puerto Montt and Puerto Varas in Chile, and concluded our trip in Santiago, Chile ^_^

I can't remember if I thanked the lovely Spanish speaking peoples of those countries for their hospitality and wonderful scenery. Actually, one of more humourous stories I heard on the trip is what a local Chilean dude told me when we stopped at Puerto Varas. He said in Spanish, "Un chico guapo como usted debe saber que Puerto Varas es el lugar de nacimiento de las mujeres!"

"Umm," I paused, "Interesting...?"

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun!!! Isn't South America beautiful???

    ReplyDelete