Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Last Post...for 2012

Hello,

Last year was very difficult for me personally as well as relationship-wise, filled with disappointment and some angry moments. Through it all, I could always count on my faith, and the love and support from my family, friends, and the positive responses from YOU in 2012. We accomplished many things this past year: From completing the MUSIC CHALLENGE, to learning new instruments, and from returning to filmmaking, to playing Mahjong for the first time! :D So much accomplished, yet so much left before us.

Thank you so much for sticking with me as I shared my battles, experiences, hopes, dreams, nightmares, and reports about my life. The blog posts trailed off in past months due to personal matters (good and bad), nevertheless I hope to share them with you as I work them out, and things get easier to handle here. Receiving a heart from internet star +Brittani Taylor on Twitter does wonders for the spirit, too, but that is just one example of all the support you gave me this year. God bless each and every one of you, and may you have a blessed and prosperous 2013 ^_^

God bless,
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment