Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear Future Wife...

There are some things you should know about me...

  1. There is only one LT; no, not the running back.
  2. I never liked Winnie The Pooh. I will never like Winnie The Pooh.
  3. Steamboy > Spirited Away
  4. I never won a game of SORRY! I play to win, but I don't want to win; it's too much fun.
  5. If you ask why I name the first of each of my electronic devices "Vanessa", I will respond with the words "I don't want to talk about it!", cry hysterically, run to my room, slam the door behind me, and sulk for two hours.
  6. I cry for Otoko-tachi No Yamato, any NFL Films documentary involving Dick Vermeil, and The Ninth Doctor's (Chris Eccleston) regeneration scene from Doctor Who.
  7. I laugh at Angry Birds.
  8. What is my kryptonite? Kittens, white chocolate, Ric Flair turnbuckle flips, Mahjong, Major League Baseball Authentic On-Field caps (size 7 3/4), and Nike N98 track jackets with matching polo shirts.
  9. I will know when I had enough steak (dog house).
  10. It is never too late to cruise around South America.
  11. You will find I am very good at altering my voice.
  12. On Saturdays, you may hear someone yelling at random intervals. That's just me watching soccer.
  13. There is no number 13.
  14. Why do I need so many Foxtrot anthologies? = Why do humans need oxygen to live?
  15. Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
  16. I must watch CTFxC. Every day.
  17. I think we could have a great time shopping at IKEA.
  18. Hazel, Fiver, Bigwig, Woundwort. You know what I'm talking about ;)
  19. The dot in my pinky finger will never go away.
  20. My dream car is the Wiesmann MF3.

No comments:

Post a Comment