Sunday, July 22, 2012

She Sometimes Reads These

Just a random Hayley Williams picture ._. What? o_O
After the church service ended, I was standing in the foyer. I didn't know anybody, when I arrived, but I recognized and met a few people by the end of the night. So while I'm standing I hear someone singing from inside the sanctuary; it was such a beautiful voice, although I never heard that song before, so I rushed back into the sanctuary to find out who it was.

One of her friends was playing guitar, and she was singing along. I never heard anyone sing as beautifully as she does. Some people say I have a good memory, however I feel terrible knowing that I can't recall LARGE segments of that night. We share one particular memory, one which I would like to forget: She informed me that we crossed paths years before, but I couldn't remember that. She was only visiting my area for the day, however she knew who I was because I was bouncing off the walls and being my boisterous, HUGE self. During that particular episode, I didn't bother to find out who she was back then, because if I took the time out it's possible I would be a better person for knowing her then as I do now. As crummy as I still feel about, she still forgave me and reminded me I was HIP ^_^ She is also very warm and sincere.

It's hard to stay in a foul mood when she is around, because she will find a way to get a smile out of you. If you are new to the group, she will find out who you are by the end of the day! She is also as humble as she is talented, for showmanship and bravado are not what she is after, however that's what draws me and so many of her friends to her. There are a few other things I didn't mention here, nevertheless I hope I can tell her how much I appreciate her friendship and kindness ^_^

Why did you do this?


If you don't "eulogize" the people you love, like, respect or admire while they are alive, how will they know what you mean to them when they are dead. Of course, there are no secrets in Heaven, so if you believe in the truth, then they will find out EVERYTHING about you when they die. It would be far worse to keep such positive secrets from those you care about; that's something I struggle with. Now that I'm almost halfway to collecting my pension, people I grew up with my whole life are beginning to go away: Some across town, others across the country, and a few people are no longer with us, unfortunately.

This will not be a BIG series, but over the week I hope to share some stories about people I know, and talk about how they shaped my life, and all without divulging names or personal information o_O If my real life friends reading my blog know who I am talking about, then congratulations ^_^ (For the sake of the internet, please keep your answers private? Thanks!)

In case you are reading this: Yes, that's a portion of what I think when I think about you. I'll be out of the house on Monday, so if you want to chase me with a stick I'll be outside in a public park with plenty of witnesses LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment