Tuesday, March 3, 2015

How Do You Work This Thing?

Um, hi there! You look well.

Yes, I know I disappeared for a few months, and there's a logical reason for that. If you know what is, let me know, and I'll use that as my answer. In the meantime, the following paragraph will have to do.

I did have a schedule, and up until January of 2014 I was consistent. It was January when things went downhill, and I didn't feel good about who I was as a person. I tied writing with what happened to me and the people involved, and I didn't want the reminder of those things staring at me from the page. So, I stopped writing.

I wrote a few times in the past year, but not with the same consistency or passion. I'd like to return to the glory days of this blog, which were all the way back in 2012, and reclaim what made me happy. Hopefully this will work; plus, I have Blogger on my phone, so I don't have an excuse not to write, I guess. o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment